SEO is Google’s way of determining which sites deserve to rank highly for each query entered into its search engine. Without modern SEO, it would be extremely simple to manipulate the search results so that the site with the most links or the most pages—all easily generated by software—consistently ranked #1.
SEO is important because it keeps the search results fair. It reduces the ability to manipulate these results as much as possible, so that the sites appearing for each search are there because they deserve to be there. Hard work and a website that appeals to visitors correlate with high search engine rankings, so if your site meets these criteria, you’ll have a better chance at showing up in the results.
Users trust search engines, and achieving a top spot in search engine rankings signals to searchers that your site is a credible source. The higher you rank in results pages, the more clicks and traffic your site will generate. SEO also improves user experience, making it more likely for customers to become repeat buyers.
And SEO is cost-effective. Competitive industries can spend large amounts of money on paid website traffic. Of course, you can still purchase ad space, but if you’re working with a tight budget, SEO is a great way to drive qualified traffic to your site without directly paying for it.
Our best package includes monthly creation of diversified content, multiple site posts, and on-page optimization suited for businesses that have a bigger target market and needs to be more competitive in search.
Recommended Campaign Length: 6 Months
Keywords Targeted: Up to 40 Keywords
Keyword Group: Maximum of 8
Monthly Search Volume (2,000 per group): Up to 16,000
- Dashboard to track your campaign rankings. Access and view keyword rankings, website traffic reporting, Google SERPs report, and other data.
- Extensive pre-campaign site audit and keyword research, grouping, and mapping.
- Extensive on-page optimization, which includes Google tools integration and testing, web copywriting (12 pages), and the optimization of up to 40 units of each of tags, headers, meta data, and URLs, among others.
- Rich snippet recommendations including breadcrumbs
- Strategic link building
- Monthly content creation and publication on client’s blog, which includes video channel setup and optimization.
- Site Assessment Report, On-Page Report, Monthly Executive Summary Report.
MONTH 1: CAMPAIGN SETUP AND OPTIMIZATION
Account Research and Prep
- Website Audit
- Pages Optimized (40 pages)
- Keyword Research
- Keyword Grouping
- Keyword Mapping
- SEO Road Map
- Blog Creation
- Webpage Copywriting (12 pages, 350 words per page)
- Title Tag Optimization (40 titles)
- Meta Description Optimization (40 meta description)
- Meta Keyword Optimization (40 meta keywords)
- Domain Redirect Optimization (40 domain redirects)
- .xml Sitemap Optimization
- Robots.txt Check
- URL Rewrites (40 URL rewrites)
- Broken Link Report
Rich Snippet Recommendations
MONTH 2: GOOGLE TOOLS INTEGRATION
On-Page Optimization (Google Tools Integration and Testing)
- Google Analytics (GA) Account Creation
- Google Search Console (GSC) Account Creation
- Page Tags Definition and Testing (4 page tags per 2 events)
Other On-Page Optimization Strategies
- Schema Element Installation, including website, phone (up to 10 pages)
- 301 Page Redirection (up to 25 pages)
- 404 Error Correction (up to 25 errors)
- Internal Linking (40 links per 10 pages)
- Site Speed Optimization (for WordPress sites only)
- Google Tools Integration Report