Just a few reasons why you need Social Media for your business!
- Social media posts can be used to drive targeted traffic.
- Using social media for business boosts your site’s SEO.
- If you’re doing it right, social media will lead to real relationship building.
- Users are receptive to your messages.
- Social media ads allow targeting and re-targeting.
- Social media can help you get noticed at events, and even generate earned media coverage.
- You can respond to problems immediately.
- A strong social media presence builds brand loyalty.
- Your competition is getting social, so you should too.
- The social media marketing arena is a (fairly) level playing field.
As you can see, it’s incredibly important to have a strong social media presence for your business. Your customers will thank you for it!
Let us explain exactly what’s involved when it comes to Social Media Marketing with Muscle Media!
Social Media Advanced is an all-in-one social media package that covers major social media channels. The service includes unique content creation, brand monitoring, Facebook ads management, and other social media activities.
- All-in-one social media package covering all social media activities for the business with specific activities and dedicated social media hours for custom requirements of the business.
- Professional content management with blended unique and sourced content provided in a one-month calendar for review and approval at the start of each month.
- Total social media strategy covering all aspects of online branding and social media – branding guidelines, persona, engagement strategy, content strategy, and verticals.
- Customizable goals for Social Media – content, engagement, and posting tailored specifically for the goal selected.
- Traffic – generate traffic to your website
- Awareness – generate awareness for your brand or for specific parts of the brand
- Conversion – push specific products and lead fans to a landing page where they can convert
- Engagement – engage fans to interact with the page and develop brand loyalty/ambassadorship
- Customer Service – focus on providing customer service or taking in feedback from customers
MONTH 1: CAMPAIGN SETUP AND STRATEGY
- Social Media Audit
- Facebook Pixel Setup
- Social Media Playbook
– Buyer Persona
– Communications Objective
– Content Strategy and Content Vertical Themes
– Tailored Audience for the Page
- Account Creation and Optimization
- Profile Picture and Cover Photo Creation
MONTHLY (STARTING MONTH 2): POSTS & ADS MANAGEMENT
- Monthly Content Planning
- Content Creation and Posting:
– 14 high-quality graphic posts every month
– 8 high-quality curated articles every month
- Monthly Social Media Paid Ad Campaign Management
– Ads Creation (2 per month, graphics with text)
– Campaign Budget Recommendation
- Ad Hoc Social Media Hours
– Three hours dedicated to ad hoc tasks on custom content, contests, analytics, reports, or strategy
- Follower Growth
- Community Management
- Monthly Social Media Report for Facebook
– Social Media Snapshot (Overview)
– Network Growth/Reach
– Engagement Report
– Content Report/Content Consumption
– Performance Analysis and Recommendations