The world is changing and technology has become the order of the day. Advancement in technology has led to paradigm shift in the business environment. Technology is playing a crucial role in the 21st century business operation. Irrespective of the products you sell or the services you render, if you don’t have an online presence, there will always be a limitation as to the extent to wish your business can go. This is why online every business needs to have an online presence. This is because of the fact that it is often the first point of contact to a business. Some of the reasons why every business needs a website are;
- It Is a trend in modern business: The business environment changes constantly and for any brand to survive in the market, such brand must adapt to the frequent change. All most customers expect online content about a particular brand. This is because what most people do now is to visit business website so as to get more information about the brand they are buying. When they can’t find any useful information about the brand on the internet, they tend to doubt the authenticity.
- Gives Opportunity for Marketing Channels: Having a business website gives you a good marketing channel. In other words, it presents you an opportunity to expose your products and services to a larger audience. However, the number of people seeing the products and services on your website will be based on your digital marketing effort. You have to invest in Search Engine Optimization, Online advertising, social media and blogging.
- Inexpensive and effective advertising: Your business website is an effective advertising media for your company. Being online will expose your business to greater people at a relatively low price. Unlike the past when businesses spend heavily on advertising campaign, website development has made it very easy for businesses to expose their business to a larger market, make more sales and more profits.
- Credibility: A business website will make a brand to be credible and respected. The first thing consumers do when they see a new brand in the market is to research about it in the internet. Once they know that you have a website, they tend to believe that you are credible and start doing business with you.
- Constant information to your customers: When you have a professional and functional website for your business, you will be able to update your customers regularly on the latest information about your products and services. This will make brands to be positioned in the mind of your customers.
These are reasons why every business needs a professional website. A professional website will attract more people to your business and increase more sales on the long run. If you are a business owner and your business has no functional website, it is a challenge and it may affect the growth of your business. Try and get a website expert to help you design a Search Engine Optimize website.
Website Design & Development | Muscle Media
Basic website Development
Development of high-quality WordPress site for local business niches. Includes migration of up to 30 pages and integration of features such as blogs, social media icons, etc.
- Fast WordPress development based on custom WordPress templates created specifically for local industry niches
- One week turn-around time from start of campaign to initial client assessment and approval
- Two weeks turn-around time from start of campaign to deployment. Any additional feature tacks on additional time
- Up to 30 pages migrated
- Up to 15 premium stock photos bought and used specifically for the site
- Custom design, created specifically for your business based on your personality
- SEO-ready websites with features integrated such as blogs, social media icons, HTML and XML site maps, etc.
- Responsive web design ensures the website is displayed correctly across all screens
- Social media icons, favicons, widgets, contact forms, etc.
Basic website Development + Content
Website development with content creation. Includes five pages of 350-word business content.
- Three to four week turn-around time from intake form to final release. The first two weeks will be audited (initial and final, respectively).
- One month FREE maintenance included after the initial two-week development for support, minor updates, and additional content uploads.
- Up to 30 pages of content integration (migration of content)
- Up to five 350 – word pages included for main page, about us, contact us, plus two pages of your choice.
- Two design studies for the logo, created in multiple formats, designed specifically for the client according to their specification.
- All original content, logos, and graphics created specifically for the new website
- Fast, elegant web design based on WordPress
- SEO-ready content and development
Advanced Website Design
Creation of highly customized WordPress sites, multiple mockups, and revisions. Includes WooCommerce integration and payment gateway setup delivered in 30 days.
Why Offer Our WordPress Web Development Package to Your Clients?
Our Web Development service is built on the WordPress content management system (CMS) because:
- It is the most flexible and easiest to use open-source content management system, with worldwide community support.
- It has themes with responsive web design provide optimal user experience across devices so that users navigate the website with minimal resizing and scrolling.
- Its Dashboards use page builders that: provide a drag and drop interface; allow easy creation of responsive column-based content; and, have more than five (5) pre-designed widgets , e.g. Galleries, Testimonial, Blog Feed and many more.